Medical Education Market: Introduction
According to the report, the global level medical training market was valued at ~ US $ 32 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~5% from 2020 to 2030. Medical education is a very practical field that requires intensive on-the-job training. The distance education market is quite small; those who attempt to gain certification through distance learning are unlikely to acquire comprehensive knowledge. There is no substitute for practical on-the-job medical training. This is a globally accepted view. The distance education market is quite small; it should not expand significantly. In terms of type of training, the global medical training market has been categorized into cardiothoracic training, neurology training, orthopedic training, oral and maxillofacial training, pediatric training, radiology training, laboratory training, and others.
Request a sample report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=517
Based on the mode of training, the global market has been categorized into campus, distance and online. The on-campus segment accounted for a significant share of the global medical education market in 2019. The segment is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for medical education across the world. In terms of training providers, the global medical training market has been divided into medical school, government / military organization, hospitals, insurance and co., Non-profit organization, publishing or education company, methods molecular genetics and others.
Based on applications, the global medical education market has been divided into cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, hypertension, infections, bronchitis, dehydration, sleep disturbance, weight management, and fitness monitoring, etc. The cardiovascular disease segment held a significant share of the global medical education market in 2019. In terms of delivery method, the global medical education market has been divided into materials, courses, regular series and other sustainable materials on Internet. The courses segment held a significant share of the global medical education market in 2019.
Medical Education Market: Important Regions
- North America held a significant share of the global medical education market in 2019. The presence of key players and the growth strategies adopted by these players are the factors driving the medical education market in the region.
- Asia-Pacific accounted for the second largest share of the global medical education market in 2019. The growth of the Asia-Pacific medical education market can be attributed to the well-developed healthcare sector in the region. The Asia-Pacific medical education market is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
- The development of medical education is a major factor that is expected to fuel the medical education market in the region.
Read the full report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/medical-education-market.html
Medical education market: key players
- Major players are expanding their footprint to consolidate their positions in the global medical education market owing to lucrative opportunities for the major players to increase their share in the global medical education market. Therefore, manufacturers engage in new developments, collaborations and distributions to gain market share
- The major players operating in the global medical education market include Apollo Hospitals, Gundersen Health System, Olympus Corporation, Tact Academy for Clinical Training, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., GE Healthcare, American College of Radiology, Healthcare Training Institute, New Jersey, Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, CAE Health and Siemens Healthineers AG
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking information to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analytical capacity, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, New York 12207
Phone. : + 1-518-618-1030
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]