ALBANY, NY, United States, September 21, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ –
Medical education market: Overview
• According to the latest research report of Transparency Market Research on the Global Medical Education Market for the historical period (2018-2019) and forecast period (2020-2030), the increase in the number of medical schools, due to the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to drive the global medical education market in the near future
• According to the report, the global medical education market was valued at US $ 32 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% from 2020 to 2030.
Request the report brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=517
Increased preference for online education: key driver
• Rising demand for online assessment and testing and increasing need for interactive media for quality education are factors fueling the growth of the global medical education market. Online medical education is a fast growing market. Factors such as increasing internet penetration and exposure to current technologies across the world are the main drivers of the market. The Internet is the primary source of video, audio, and e-books.
• Medical education provides support for continuous learning and improvement, which helps healthcare professionals, especially physicians and nurses, fill gaps in their professional practice such as technological developments, renewal license and certification / company, professional privileges and certain skills. In the United States, several hospitals and outpatient surgical centers, as part of educational programs, offer online medical education and other activities. Doctors, nurses and, with a few exceptions, allied health professionals are required to earn medical education credits each year.
• Therefore, medical education is a continuing requirement throughout a career. In the United States, every healthcare professional subject to this regulation must know the number of credits required during each renewal period.
• The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the course of digitization and online education. This has increased the preference for online education. Digitization has created a great opportunity for growth in the market.
• Internet has become the most important thing for online education and is a major driver of the market
Request for analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the medical training market –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=517
Important role of medical education in the adoption of evidence-based medicine: a major driver
• According to new research conducted by Rockpointe Corporation in the United States, medical education has been effective enough in educating and helping physicians make evidence-based decisions for their patients. In addition, according to research findings from BioMed Central (BMC) (2016), the UK-based open access science publisher, the amount of medical education offered via the internet is likely to increase as it offers physicians unprecedented access to new research results. and techniques. It has helped them make better decisions in critical situations.
• Research results suggest that physicians who participated in medical education activities had an overall positive effect on those who participated compared to those who did not.
• According to the 2017 report provided by the Accreditation Council for FMC’s Recognized Suppliers, the number of hours of sustainable material on the Internet increased from 57,944 hours in 2008 to 105,354 hours in 2017. The research results suggest that about 48% of physicians who participated in online medical education activities made better decisions compared to others who did not.
Buy the Medical Education Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=517
Medical education market: landscape of competition
• This report presents the major players operating in the global Medical Education market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies and recent developments.
• The global medical education market is moderately fragmented, with the presence of a large number of leading players in the global market and several smaller players in regional markets. The major players hold a significant share of the global medical education market.
• Major players operating in the global medical education market include Apollo Hospitals, Gundersen Health System, Olympus Corporation, Tact Academy for Clinical Training, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., GE Healthcare, American College of Radiology, Healthcare Training Institute , New Jersey, Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, CAE Healthcare and Siemens Healthineers AG
• Global Medical Education Market report discusses individual strategies, followed by company profiles of medical education providers. The section on Competition Landscape has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard and company market share analysis of the major players operating in the global Medical Education market.
More Trend Reports Through Transparency Market Research:
Telemedicine market: According to the report, the telemedicine market was valued at US $ 27.51 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.0% from 2019 to 2027, increasing the incidence of chronic diseases and other acute illnesses, aging and the baby boomer population. , awareness of technological advancements regarding telehealth services and increase in healthcare spending is expected to boost the telemedicine market during the forecast period.
Medical Talent Management IT Market: The adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions focuses on formulating enhanced engagement strategies to retain talent and enhancing vendor capabilities are some of the key engines that are expected to propel the global medical talent management IT market which is expected to reach a market value of around $ 3 billion by the end of 2030.
Medical Image Analysis Software Market: According to the report, the global medical image analysis software market was valued at US $ 2.91 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2019 to 2027, with an increase in the incidence of chronic disease. , increasing geriatric population, increasing adoption of 4D imaging techniques, and increasing demand for medical imaging are expected to drive the global medical image analysis software market over the course of the forecast period.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, delivering evidence-based solutions to business leaders, consultants and strategy professionals.
Our reports are unique solutions for businesses to grow, evolve and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with our ability to track over a million high growth niche products are aligned with your goals. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts provide information to make the right decision in the shortest possible time. For organizations that need specific but comprehensive information, we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests come with the perfect combination of a good sense of fact-driven problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unifying solutions to specific customer problems with the right research methodology is the key to helping businesses make the right decision.
Market research on transparency
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
United States – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
write us here