HOUSTON – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Texas Medical Technology (https://texasmedicaltechnology.com/), a leading supplier and distributor of medical equipment, announces the name change to “Texas Medical Center Supply”. The announcement follows the company’s alignment with a wider range of services and products made available since the start of the year, including the SaniGate disinfection unit and the GermRover, a wheeled robot running large-scale sterilization protocols for institutions fighting COVID-19.
Texas Medical Technology was originally established as a supplier and distributor of medical equipment. Yet, as the COVID-19 pandemic continues, the company has seized the opportunity to empower institutions, including non-medical ones, to manage employee safety themselves. From monitoring employees to maintaining medical supplies and disinfectants, adhering to safety guidelines has become an increasingly difficult task for business owners protecting the well-being of their employees, especially under the dark cloud of a pandemic that continues to cripple their ability to function. Nonetheless, COVID-19 has amplified our focus on workplace safety, and Texas Medical Technology is marking its update with a name that represents its overall direction.
Texas Medical Technology currently provides businesses with a wide range of savvy safety products, including:
- Machine SafeVend- Provides professionals and consumers with protective surgical kits, masks and disinfectants in a coordinated manner. Whether for isolation, travel, or surgery, streamlining safety concerns is also achieved with all-inclusive protection kits from Texas Medical. Products like these provide businesses and other organizations with much sought-after organizational confidence through a multi-layered approach.
- SaniScreen– An automated hand sanitizer that uses stock data, temperature sensors and a custom display feature to streamline the daily process. An integrated dashboard enables real-time monitoring and fast, informed action, allowing workspaces to once again focus on more urgent tasks.
- SaniDrone– A drone that safely maneuvers operational challenges in the process of building large structures, including sports stadiums. The drone applies an advanced formula disinfectant that forms an antimicrobial barrier, effective in reducing bacteria that can adversely affect structural integrity.
- GermRover– A wheeled robot that uses high power ultraviolet lamps and space sensors to apply effective sterilization in larger operation spaces, such as shopping malls, schools and airports.
- SaniGate- A mobile thermometric disinfection unit, with intelligent temperature measurement tools, which can be used, for example, in hospitals, schools, construction sites and hotels.
“The demand for disinfection and the wearing of personal protective equipment has grown exponentially, and we were perfectly positioned to play a major role,” said Omri Shafran, Founder and CEO of Texas Medical Technology. “As we have now become a major source of high-tech PPE and sanitation solutions, we were looking for a name that resonates with our new leadership, and we have certainly found it. ”
About Texas Medical Technology
Texas Medical Technology, one of the fastest growing companies in the United States, has taken up supply challenges and placed them on its shoulders by focusing its attention on COVID-related PPE. Provide a range of advanced technological and non-technological equipment to enable administrators to monitor potential medical crises and protect employees. For more information, please visit https://texasmedicaltechnology.com/