Chicago, Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — [206 Pages Report] The US continuing medical education market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the period 2021-2027.
United States CScope of the Continuing Medical Education Market Report
|MARKET SIZE (REVENUES)||$3830.46 million (2027)|
|YEAR OF REFERENCE||2021|
|MARKET SEGMENTS||Delivery method, specialty and service providers|
|PROFILE OF MAIN SUPPLIERS||65|
Click here to download the free sample report
Healthcare is one of the most vital and oldest industries in the world. In healthcare industries, online and blended learning are significantly replacing traditional classroom training. Innovative methods of CME platforms are introduced in the market, such as cloud-based CME providers, simulation-based case discussions and live patients; unique ways are followed to attract participants. However, during the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic which had a positive impact on CME programs; hence, the demand for CME programs has increased significantly.
This report examines the current US Continuing Medical Education market scenario and its market dynamics for 2021-2027. It covers a detailed overview of several growth catalysts, restraints, and market trends. The study includes demand and supply aspects of the market.
- The U.S. continuing medical education (CME) market would achieve an absolute growth of over 41.21% in terms of revenue between 2021 and 2027.
- In the US CME delivery mode segment, classroom training mode dominates the market in current scenarios, but Arizton predicts e-learning to grow at a CAGR of 9.91% during the forecast year.
- Physician membership organizations offer CME programs that are specifically developed for the needs of this specialty. NPOs provide physicians with CME programs that focus on the real cause and educate physicians without commercial elements in the programs.
- The non-physician healthcare group includes nurses, pharmacists and healthcare employees. Nursing CEs or CEUs are a popular and effective means of disseminating CME changes and advancements. Continuing nursing education provides opportunities for nurses to learn and advance their own techniques for safe patient care.
- In 2021, the publishing/educational business segment accounted for a 36.43% share of the US CME market. Publishing and education companies play an important role among FMC vendors, growing at a healthy CAGR of 6.80% in the forecast year.
- There is strong competition among vendors in the CME market. Each new supplier offers a new user-friendly and informative delivery platform. CME providers offer cloud-based CME programs and live patient interaction case discussions that are extremely informative and in demand by physicians, thereby increasing the competitiveness in the market.
U.S. Continuing Medical Education Market – Trends and Drivers
Continuing Medical Education (CME) is currently facing change through simulation technology with many years of experience training and evaluating personnel in various fields and professions. Interactive methods have been proposed as a tool used in CME by several CME vendors. Additionally, smartphone-based online CME methods could provide greater flexibility during training as they improve access for geographically dispersed learners. CME platforms are undergoing several changes in the market. One such trend is physicians’ preference for shorter CME programs. Due to the current CME trend, several major CME training providers are offering new short courses that are interactive and engaging. Additionally, an upcoming startup in the CME market, also called The Netflix of CME, “offers subscribers a large library of CME content in exchange for a low monthly or annual fee. Continuing medical education market adoption creates lucrative opportunities for suppliers in the US market.
U.S. Continuing Medical Education Market – Segmentation
Market segmentation by delivery method
- Classroom training
- Online learning
- Regularly scheduled series
Market segmentation by specialty:
- Infectious disease
- First aid
- General surgery
- Allergy and immunology
- Endocrinology & Metabolism
Market segmentation by vendors
- Publishing/education company
- Medicine School
- Hospital/health care delivery system
Looking for More Iinformation? https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/us-continuing-medical-education-market
- Market Size and Forecast by Revenue | 2021−2027
- Market Dynamics – Key Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints and Investment Opportunities
- Market segmentation – A detailed analysis by mode of delivery, specialty and suppliers
- Competitive landscape – 65 key vendors are profiled in the report
U.S. Continuing Medical Education Market – Competitive landscape
Most healthcare providers in the United States are focused on maintaining a high quality healthcare system by employing a diverse pool of talented doctors, nurses, and allied health professionals. Vendors in the CME market include educational start-ups, branded medical schools, NGOs, physician associations, and insurance companies. In addition, military institutions also offer CME programs for doctors. Sellers come up with unique and innovative methods to attract customers. New players are focusing on developing creative platforms for CME, thereby increasing the competitiveness in the market. They invest heavily in various development activities to improve their methods of delivering CME programs, evaluating their outcomes with physicians. Suppliers are increasingly focusing on launching innovative delivery methods to penetrate and exploit the great growth potential of the market.
- Affinity CE
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- AMA Ed Hub
- American College of Cardiology
- American Medical Seminars
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
- Antidote Education Company
- AO North America
- AXIS medical training
- Health Ballad
- Baptist Health South Florida
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM)
- East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine
- Bryan Health
- Bureau of Infectious Diseases and Laboratory Sciences
- The Forensic Psychiatry Center
- The Carlat CME Institute
- Outfitter CME
- CME Procedures
- Continuing education company
- COPIC insurance company
- Current Notices
- EB medicine
- CME Essential
- EXCEL EMC
- Florida Psychiatric Society
- Leading Collaborative
- Great Valley Publishing Company
- Georgian Chapter of the American College of Cardiology
- Greeley Society
- Haymarket Medical Training
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Kenes Group
- Lowell General Hospital
- The Medical Mutual Liability Insurance Company of Maryland
- Medical Learning Group
- MLMIC Insurance Company
- NORCAL Mutual Insurance
- Oakstone CME
- Opus Medicus
- Orthopedic Traumatology Association
- Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health
- PESI Health
- From research to practice
- Rockpointe Corporation
- Stanford Medicine
- world salus
- The Society for Simulation in Healthcare
- Tower Health
- Up to date
- University of North Dakota
- University of California, Irvine
- World-class CME
Get your free sample report now! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/us-continuing-medical-education-market
Explore our healthcare and life sciences profile to learn more about the industry.
Click here to download the free sample report
Read some of the best-selling reports:
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven company that provides industry-leading research solutions to clients around the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consultancy services.
Arizton has earned a prime position in the field of market research as it offers high-end solutions to clients to assess the market landscape and finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to providing inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diverse industries including – Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive & Mobility, Smart Technology, Healthcare & life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals and materials, IT and media, logistics and packaging
Arizton has an exuberant and experienced team of analysts who are proficient in generating incisive reports. Our specialized analysts have exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques and ethics to surpass the production of impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Click here to contact us
To call:+1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707